Nilo started off as a small agency 4 years ago. Since then, we have grown up into a full service digital marketing agency that builds dedicated projects, driven by pure passion for design and marketing. We are always looking to expand, join us and become part of our team.
What lets us thrive together?
You need to like what you do, to do your best. You just have to surround yourself with people you enjoy working with.
From salary settlement to communication – we keep the record straight.
We root for you and we’re there for you. Count on our support in your career development and everyday challenges.
Find a way mindset
If you could just Google it, that would be great. Don’t find an excuse, find a way.
Walk the talk
No matter how good someone is with words, we will always believe actions more than shiny phrases.
We make mistakes
If you are not a robot, it’s ok to make a mistake now and then, as long as you learn from them.
Nilo offices are loud places of serious work that feel like home.
If you would like to join us, send your resume even if we don’t have open position you are looking for, and we will get in touch with you.
$60,000 – $75,000 a year
The job of a UI/UX Designer is to design interfaces and interactions that accurately represent the company’s brand, values, and usability requirements. They work closely with stakeholders to understand the objectives and constraints of an organization, and they create designs that are purposeful, functional, usable, and engaging.
- Design user interface and interaction techniques to create a compelling user experience
- Create wire frames and storyboards to demonstrate design concepts
- Conduct usability testing to uncover problems with the design of a product or service that’s been built
- Refine products based on feedback from internal stakeholders and users
- Create prototypes to communicate product designs more effectively
- Collaborate with leadership team members to generate design presentations for key milestones in the process
- Lead design work for large projects
- Work with marketing team to ensure that designs are aligned with company’s brand and voice
- Support other designers in creating designs in order to meet deadlines
- Participate in weekly design review meetings via video conference or in person where we share
- At least 1 year of proven experience designing digital products that offer clear and simple user interfaces and provide “best in class” user experiences for customers
- Excitement for the challenge of trying something new
- Data-driven and research-focused mentality
The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and remain open to feedback from people in a variety of disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A proactive mindset
- A commitment to results
- Passionate and motivated – you sweat the details and are obsessed with quality
- The ability to “think outside of the box”
- Fluent in English
After You Apply
No matter the outcome, our recruitment process is shaped to be a meaningful experience. Every application will be welcomed and thoroughly screened so that each applicant can get feedback and follow-up information. Nilo’s practice of talent development begins in hiring process, as early as the initial assessments and candidate interviews.
Ready to start?
From vision to launch – Let’s make something great together. Send us your resume!